Selfadvocatenet.ca Recipe for the Month of July 2023
This sautéed vegetable recipe is a delicious mix of zucchini, bell peppers, garlic, and jalapeño lightly pan-fried in butter and olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and jalapeño; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, and shallot; continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin C 113mg|
This is on website called allrecipes.com go to the link here